Friday 22 October 2010

IMO: Best Pub Restaurant in the UK

I was so impressed, decided to blog my excitement over this place as I will be recommending it to friends: Introducing the Lord Poulett Arms in Hinton St George, Somerset. My parents took me and The Burb there a couple of weeks ago for Sunday Lunch. Everything was excellent, the ambience, the food, the interior design, the patrons, the staff, the loos (the boys reported their loos were interesting too). The food is really really fantastic, great presentation & great taste. If you are planning a holiday near Somerset, then you must book your table early and visit this place. You will not be disappointed.
I think I may enquire about getting married there, it just felt so right, only 100 guests though, hmm who could I cut of my list. Check out their website here:

No comments: